Mind Matters 🙏🏽 (#005)
Hello friends, 👋🏽 Welcome to another edition of Mind Matters! In this edition, I have plenty of news to share with you.
Hello friends, 👋🏽
Welcome to another edition of Mind Matters!
In this edition, I have plenty of news to share with you! But first...
Practise Gratitude 😊
Why is it so important to be grateful?
It's important to have gratitude in your life because it helps you appreciate the things that are already in your life.
Gratitude is a way of looking at the world and finding the good in it, rather than focusing on the bad. It's a practice that helps you stay present and focused on what matters most to you.
When we're grateful, we start to see those things—whether they be people or experiences—as essential parts of who we are and what makes us happy.
Here are 5 short steps to practise gratitude every day:
1. Every morning, when you wake up, take a few minutes to think about what you're grateful for. Make a list of at least three things that you are grateful for that day.
2. Be mindful of all the small things that make your day great—the smell of fresh coffee brewing in the morning, the feeling of clean sheets on your bed at night, or even just taking a nice walk outside during sunset can be enough to make someone's day better.
3. Go through your day by taking small moments every hour (or however often is realistic) to reflect on what you're thankful for at that moment in time; this will help keep your mind focused on positivity instead of letting negativity seep in unnecessarily.
4. Send love out into the world whenever possible; whether it's giving compliments to strangers or paying attention to those around us.
5. Before going to bed each night, take some time to reflect on your day and all of the good things that happened. Think about what made your day special, what made it difficult or challenging, how you dealt with those challenges and write down everything and keep a gratitude journal.
Practising gratitude is a very simple but powerful tool you can use to focus on what really matters to you in your life.
I'd like to share an update with all of you. After consideration, I decided it was time for a little refresh of the name going forward.
Although this isn't a huge change, it felt cleaner and flows a little better to me. As we are growing so fast, I want to lay solid foundations down now for what could become a huge movement in the well-being space.
This will also be the name of the next thing I talk about...
After the success of the newsletter and the rate we are growing, I've decided that the time has come to start a network for us to support each other.
I 'm planning to launch a community in the near future for everyone who is interested in self-mastery and personal growth. In it, you'll be able to talk freely about self-improvemment techniques and discuss such topics as the finer points to meditation, little known mindfulness techniques, how to start yoga and how to begin the journey inward most effectively.
My vision is to have the most supportive and welcoming community out there for people who need help and wish to learn how to take control of their lives.
Right now it looks as if Discord will be the best platform for our needs. If you have any suggestions then send me a DM. I look forward to inviting you all soon and getting to know you personally to help you on your inner journey. 🙏🏽
Quote Of The Week 💬
Final Thoughts 🏁
I wish you a productive and mindful week ahead. Remember, taking the first step towards the life that you want is often the most daunting.
However, when you do take it, countless pathways will open up to you and experiencing those opportunities is how your journey through life becomes enriched.
Take that first step this week, even if it is small.
After all, who knows where it may lead...
You can follow me and keep up to date on my Twitter account here:
Until next time, friends. 👋🏽